Fulvic is one of the most crucial factors in the reversal and prevention of disease, as well as the maintenance of good health. This miracle molecule passes through cell walls with ease, unlike colloidals which are too large to be used easily by cells. Vital Earth's liquid minerals are organic, plant derived, and ionic, and contain higher concentrations of fulvic than other leading mineral products.
Minerals in their proper form provide the catalyst that allow vitamins to be utilized and are essential for 95% of all metabolic functions of the human body. Without minerals, vitamins are of little value. And Fulvic Mineral Complex is so mild tasting you can drink it straight from the bottle. No bitter metallic after taste. Nothing artificial added: No artificial sweeteners or colors, and no sugar. Click here to find out why our product is 100% fulvic in solution
What makes it superior?
Approximately 68 to 74 plant derived, complexed and dissolved liquid minerals in their unaltered, organic form for maximum bio-availability. “Organic, plant derived” means there are no metallic or clay based minerals in our product, which translates to no toxic heavy metal build up.
What makes it different?
The high fulvic content increases retention, absorption, and utilization of your nutrients. Fulvic makes cell walls more permeable, and carries nutrients into the cells.
What is Fulvic ?
Fulvic energizes and balances the cells and helps stimulate the natural production of enzymes. It is one of the most powerful antioxidants and free radical scavengers known. Fulvic transports nutrients right into cells, and it increases absorption of oxygen. It also changes the pattern of metabolism of carbohydrates, and is a powerful detoxer. Scientists believe disease is rampant today because people are so deficient in Fulvic and all the minerals and trace elements it contains.
“You can trace every sickness, every disease
and every ailment to a mineral deficiency.”
Dr. Linus Pauling,
Two Time Nobel Laureate
Beware of cheap minerals! They usually fall in the inorganic heavy metal category, with only a 10% absorption rate at best. The remaining 90% becomes an unusable substance that is rejected by the body and left to build up to potentially toxic levels in the organs and soft tissue. The form of the mineral is essential. You should only consume organic, plant derived complexed and dissolved minerals. Compare our price and fulvic potency with any competitor! We're hard to beat!
FULVIC MINERAL COMPLEX SUPPLEMENT FACTS:
Fulvic Mineral Complex contains a proprietary blend of 194 mg. of 68 to 74 plant derived ionic minerals in their unaltered, organic form. The fulvic in this product complexes and dissolves the organic minerals into an ionic solution, making them bio-available for absorption.
Ingredients: Fulvic and Purified Water (chlorine free)
Antimony, Barium, Beryllium, Bismuth, Boron, Bromine, Calcium, Carbon, Cerium, Cesium, Chloride, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Dysprosium, Erbium, Europium, Fluorine, Gadolinium, Gallium, Germanium, Gold, Hafnium, Holmium, Indium, Iodine, Iridium, Iron, Lanthanum, Lithium, Lutetium, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Neodymium, Niacin, Nickel, Niobium, Osmium, Palladium, Phosphorous, Platinum, Potassium, Praseodymium, Rhenium, Rhodium, Rubidium, Ruthenium, Samarium, Scandium, Selenium, Silicon, Silver, Sodium, Strontium, Sulfur, Tantalum, Thallium, Thorium, Tellurium, Terbium, Thulium, Tin, Titanium, Tungsten, Vanadium, Ytterbium, Zinc, Zirconium
Amino Acids: Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Serinine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine
|***SPEND $75 OR MORE AFTER COUPONS AND DISCOUNTS AND REGULAR SHIPPING IS FREE!|
Thank you for visiting our store. We strive to meet your needs and if there is anything we can do to make this a more effective experience, please let us know. We are committed to providing the absolute best quality products along with the best in customer service.